[Phipsi-l] white water rafting

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 11 20:28:22 EDT 2010

Hey guys, this is for anyone that wasn't at chapter and didn't here me talk afterwards.  We're going to be leaving Friday the 16th at 6pm.  We're going to be on the river at 1 pm the next day.  the white water rafting company will be providing lunch for us before that.  Its going to be bring your own "beverages" for Friday night.  Its about a 3 hour trip dwon the river, so hopefully we can leave sometime after we finish and be home no later than 10pm.  This is the list of poeple that i have signed up, if you aren't on the list, send me an email asap.

Tyler Ivory
Curt Chapowski
Adam "blackout" forstoefel
jake mosher (driving)
chris suntala (driving)
Zack anderson
Jason Jacobs (driving)
dave clechenko (driving)
charlie coon
jon stewart
brett gardner
aw bowman (driving)
nick joseph
chris hrouda
chris guenther
joe lippit (driving)
jerrod gotschall (driving)
lee fuller
tyler klink (driving separately)
brian bell

If you can drive and you aren't on here, please let me know, we still need a one to two more people that can drive.  Thanks guys, look out for another email.

P.s.-if you happen to have a tent here, or a sleeping bag, please let me know so we don't have to spend money on renting stuff we don't need.