[Phipsi-l] IMPORTANT

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Fri Apr 9 21:37:04 EDT 2010

Gentlemen

For anyone that didn't get my texts, be at the house tomorrow at 10am if you want to volunteer to do gardening at SYCAMORE RUN from 10:30 am- 2:30 pm. Wear old cloths cause your going to get dirty!!!

Also, our social with Pi Phi got canceled tomorrow. It is rescheduled for later in the quarter. If you paid me I can reimburse you when I see you this weekend or  Maurice can just keep your money and mark you as paid for the next social. your choice

Sign up for softball, read Luke's email for more info

Turn in Leases!!!!!!

Love all of you, have a good night

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203