[Phipsi-l] greek week

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 8 16:25:11 EDT 2010

Hello gentlemen,

greek week is upon us, and we have a title to defend. the girls have the airband practice schedule.  here is the list of people who are dancing and what dance.

Raining Men (all guys)                   Sweet escape (couples dance)        Finale
Jake M                                                T.I.                                        kyle Jones
Ben Carter                                           Guenther                                Brian Bell
Hunter Smith                                        Suntala                                   Harry Olney
Dan K                                                   Dave C                                    Nick Joseph
Sapo fool                                               Maurice
Jon M
JJ
Jstew
Matt A
Brett G
Andy N
AJ G
Coon

We also need people to be characters.  you don't dance, you just go up and act.  If anyone is interested let me know, first come first serve.  I think we need 3 guys, but 1 might come from slb.  Also, if your in a dance and you want to be in another one, let me know and we might be able to switch you with someone else.

We also need someone who has a truck to volunteer to drive the set to MemAud the day of airbands.  There a set committee.  this group will make the set and whatnot.  Let me know if you want on that too.  The times for practice and what you need to get to be in the dance is below.

Here are the activities dates and times.  you can only play in one sport.  i'll get the list of people who signed up for sports later.

- Each chapter needs to send in a current roster immediately (like by tomorrow at the latest) if you haven't already.
- we need 10 guys for opening games
- we need 3 guys for the trivia contest
- 6 guys for football - tues 2:45 - 6 & wed at 2:45 is the finals if (when?) we make it to that
- 6 guys for sand vball - wed 2:45 -7
- 6 guys for dodgeball - thurs 2:45 - 6
-> only 4 will be playing at a time but it's always good to have backups in case something goes wrong :)

Practice Times (for guys):
It's raining men - sunday 330-430 & m/w 9-10 (sometimes 1030) - please ask your guys to find or "donate" aka buy a navy/royal rain coat with a hood and also we need 1 white beater tshirt from them (like undershirt, hanes, fruit of the lume kind) - we need these by wednesday - pls have them write their last name in them. Tell your guys when they come on sunday to come thru that same door you all did :) (that goes for all practices unless told something else)

Sweet Escape - t/th @ 8pm (most tues it will go till 10.. thurs.. not so much - we know everyone likes to have fun :)  ) The guys all need to have nice khaki shorts (if cargo that's ok as long as they still look nice) and 5 need to ahve a plain (bright) orange shirt and 5 need to have a plain red shirt - if the shirt has writing on it but can be turned inside out without it being obvious that works too - pls tell your guys who's wearing what color.

Thunderstruck (Finale!) - We need 4 guys from fraternity (we may ask for more, but for now 8 looks like enough) Keri will let you know when she needs the guys to be at practice - but they should expect to be available Fri 5-7 and sundays 430-530. Male costumes for this are still being determined - but we'll probably need them to bring or donate a black tshirt we can paint/design on.

I sent our shirt sizes in so we're set for all that!

I thinkkkk that's it for now haha thank you!!

Always,
Your happy partners :)