[Phipsi-l] white water rafting

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:51:38 EDT 2010

Hey guys, i called the lady at the white water rafting company.  things are fine with the number drop.  however, instead of camping two nights, we're going to camp one nite.  camp friday nite, on the river saturday at 1pm.  we're going to get lunch before that, or after. i think before.  anyways, i'm payin tomorrow so things will be final.  some issues to address, i need people to drive.  its a three hour drive there. you'll get reimbursed.  I'd like to have a meeting before chapter this sunday for the guys that are going so we can get everything organized and so everyone knows what exactly is happening.