[Phipsi-l] Some Important Info

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:22:49 EST 2009

Just a few bits of information for you...

House Cleaning
Please complete your cleaning job today. After today, it is your
responsibility to ensure that the house remains clean. Pick up after
yourself, throw trash away.  If you see a trash can that is full, take a
moment to take the trash out.  Don¹t wait for someone else to do it. If we
work together, we can maintain a clean and enjoyable environment for exam
week.

Delt Issue
As many of you know, Delta Tau Delta is facing hazing charges as a result of
last weeks events.  I am sure many of you have heard and will continue to
hear things about it. Please understand that this is NOT OUR ISSUE. You will
likely see newspaper and television people here throughout the week. It is
in the best interest of you and our organization to avoid making comments to
the news media during this time. If asked, be kind in your response and
inform them that you don¹t know many details and are not interested in
commenting. Please avoid providing your opinion or feelings in regards to
the incident. While this may not make sense to you, I hope you will trust me
on this one.  If you really want camera time, I can arrange that for you at
a later time.

Meals for exam week (for those living in the house)
There will be a sign up downstairs at dinner for you to let us know when you
are departing. Please be sure to provide your information. Doing so will
allow us to make meals only for those who will be around.

Break
Please let me know if you will be back on campus during break.  We will be
changing the door code and need to make sure that we know who is in the
house during break times.

Studying at the House
We encourage guys that live in and out of the house to stay around and
study. Coffee is available for anyone to drink and cups will be out at
night. Good luck!

Quiet Hours
We will have quiet hours for the remainder of the quarter or until everyone
is done with exams.  This includes the weekend. Please be respectful of
those around you.  That means keep music levels down, television volume down
and voices down. We will have quiet hour breaks during meal times, 11:30am ­
1:00pm and 5:30pm ­ 7:00pm.

To the new guys
Your manuals have arrived and are in the dining room with your names in
them.  Please pick them up at your earliest convenience.  Hope all is well!