[Phipsi-l] Greek EDU & Badges

Andrachik, Matthew ma085808 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 17:05:06 EST 2009

Brothers,
      As some of you may know I have been working on our fratermity badge situation for quite some time now. In order to assure that you recieve your badges in a timely manner, I need the following brothers to complete the Greek Life Edu Program. The following brothers are: David Clechenko, Chris Hrouda, Mike Scerbin, Nick Stirling, Chris Eliot, Eugine Sapo, Harry Olney, Andy Nicol, Lee Fuller, Von Collins, Jake Mosher, Jason Jacobs, Ben Carter, Chris Guenther, Cameron Skalski and Luke Watts. These are the records from Nationals and the following brothers listed will need to finish the Greek EDU Program in order to recieve your badges and induction certificates. You can access the program from this link attached above. Finish this ASAP its extremely important and essential for recieving your badges on time. Love You all Gentlemen, "Amici"
Matthew Andrachik...
Recruitment Chair
Phi Kappa Psi - Ohio Nu