[Phipsi-l] FW: Varsity Night

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 5 17:44:06 EST 2009

________________________________
From: Tarver, Carlton
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 9:09 PM
To: Carter, Benjamin
Subject: Varsity Night

Brothers, here is an update on an exciting chance to get an hour and support on of our pledges:

Varsity Night is a show at Mem Aud this Saturday(November 7) at 8PM. Basically the Marching 110(248) perform all the songs and dances of the season to a packed house of enthusiastic fans(seriously). Tickets are free for OU students. Just go to Mem Aud anytime this week between 12 and 5, show your OU ID and get your free ticket. Oh yeah, the philanthropic part. For every ticket "Sold" the band will get $4 towards our trip to the Rose Bowl.

So go pick up your free tickets and get an hour towards your community service requirement. You should go to the show too. Why would you miss a chance to see me play, grove, rock out, dance, march, and sing for an hour?

Maurice Tarver

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu