[Phipsi-l] Phi Psi website

Cox, Eric ec150405 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 7 22:18:54 EDT 2009

Brothers,
I have been working on redoing our website in preparation to fall recruitment.  I would like to add a photo section so people and parents can see what we do as a fraternity, I ask for anyone who has appropriate pictures from various events that we have participated in please send them to me at ec150405 at gmail.com<mailto:ec150405 at gmail.com> and I will set up a flickr account to work with our website.  Also if anyone would like to help redesign or want stuff added to the site please contact me.  I would like this site to be a place for students and parents who are interested in our organization to obtain more information about who we are and to use as a recruitment tool so we can list details about recruitment such as locations and times for events.  I hope everyone is having a good summer and I will see you all in the fall.

Fraternally Yours,
Eric Cox...