[OUWC] Dad Vail Regatta

Driskell, Cheyenne cd911214 at ohio.edu
Tue May 2 13:27:45 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This email has very important information so make sure you go through EVERYTHING, including attachments. We have attached a brief itinerary in this email.  It will have important info such as housing arrangements, food plans, etc.

The first practice will be SUNDAY, MAY 7 at 12:00 pm and we'll work from there according to everyone's schedules.

Practices this week are mandatory. Everyone has known for weeks that this was Dad Vail week so you should've planned your schedules accordingly.

Those who are going to Dad Vail, I have created a GroupMe. Make sure to keep reading updates!

Thanks friends [😊]

Cheyenne Driskell

Ohio University Class of 2019

Patton College of Education

Family and Consumer Science Education

Ohio University Women's Crew

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela