[OUWC] Fundraising Update

Driskell, Cheyenne cd911214 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:56:25 EST 2017

Good morning pals,

                Just a quick update on all things fundraising . First, Yankee sales are officially over! If you would like for me to share how much you will be receiving, please text me (937-726-2498).

                Second, Erg-A-Thon things.

- I am attaching the updated hourly schedule. If you need anything to change please let me know as soon as possible.

-If you would like for an alumni to contact in order to receive more money, please contact Zoe. She has the alumni list and will be able to get an email for you. The last day we are giving out alumni names will be THIS Saturday, 1/21/17.

-I am updating the letters that will be sent out to your friends and family members. PLEASE SEE THE NEW ATTACHMENT AND BE SURE TO USE THE NEW FORM.

-Also, I am attaching a sample email that you should send to your pledges right after the Erg-A-Thon. A REMINDER THAT ALL MONEY FROM ERG-A-THON WILL BE DUE THE FOLLOWING WEEK MEETING, FEBRUARY 27th. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

For any additional fundraising questions, or if you just want to talk, text me. Thanks fellas.

Stay Classy San Diego,

Cheyenne Driskell
Ohio University Class of 2019
Patton College of Education Student Ambassador
Family and Consumer Science Education
Ohio University Women's Crew
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela