[OUWC] My First Email :)

Driskell, Cheyenne cd911214 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 23 16:36:07 EDT 2017

Hola Amigos,

        Congrats everyone- we finished another year (or first year)! Very proud of each of you.

This email will be the rowing guide to your finals week. I know everyone has a hectic schedule so just try to bear with me through the next week. :)

- No General Meeting tomorrow, Monday 4/24

- Dues: Megan will be in the study room (Baker 341). Monday (24th) from 12 to 330 PM, Tuesday (25th) from 330-5 PM, Wednesday (26th) from 3-5 PM, Thursday (27th) from 10 AM - noon. The faster you get money to her the easier it is for everyone! Please get these dues in ASAP.

- Team Pictures: Monday, 4/24, 6:00 pm. Meet at Ping and where your gray OU Crew t-shirt and personalize however you would like. Please mark your availability in TeamSnap so we know who to expect tomorrow. After, we will have a team bonding event at Chipotle to contribute to our fundraiser!

- Chipotle Fundraiser- Monday, 4/24, 5:00-9:00 pm. You have to show the flyer in order for the money to go to us. I put the flyer in the GroupMe for you all to send to other friends, co-workers, etc. We get 50% profit which is a huge deal so please help us promote as much as possible!

- Practices: this week, practices are optional. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MARK YOUR AVAILABILITY IT TEAMSNAP FOR THIS WEEK. Our line ups will depend on who is marked in TeamSnap. If not enough people are available, then that day's boat(s) can't go out. This will potentially be a lot of mixed boats which could be really fun. I know that this is a busy and stressful week but when I begin making line ups for Dad Vails I will be taking into consideration who has been on the water this week. If you can't attend the practice times and would like a workout to do on your own, please just contact me.

- Dog Shelter: Please don't forget what times you are going out to the dog shelter this week. Sam posted the times everyone signed up for in the GroupMe. The picture of the schedule is from the chalk board if that helps you find your time. If you have not signed up for a time and want to, contact Sam ASAP.

- Bed Lofts: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE ATTENDING BED LOFTS. I have attached the "travel pack" for Bed Lofts in this email. If you have any questions about Bed Lofts, please contact Bridget, Alexis, or myself.

Once finals week is settled, you will be receiving emails about Dad Vail, which you all should be VERY excited for. I also would like for each of you to respond with 1 thing you enjoy about the team, 1 thing we could improve on for next year, and 1 personal goal for yourself over this summer. I will gauge who actually read this entire email by your responses. Lastly, thank you all for a amazing year and I couldn't have asked for a better team.

Cheyenne Driskell

Ohio University Class of 2019

Patton College of Education

Family and Consumer Science Education

Ohio University Women's Crew

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela