[OUWC] IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:47:51 EDT 2016

Hello,

I would like to inform everyone about an unfortunate change in our schedule. I received an email this morning letting me know that we are not allowed to travel this weekend. This is due to our travel roster not being turned in on time. I am not putting the blame on anyone. I just spent the last 2 hours in Ping with Zoe trying to work something out with club sports, and they won't budge. We fought it until they basically told us to stop trying. This is a huge inconvenience for everyone, I understand. This race meant a lot to a lot of different people, and I completely get being upset. Please contact your families if they had planned to travel to Cleveland. Please feel free to call me, I will have my phone on me.

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017