[OUWC] Team Dinner Sign Up and Info list

Zralik, Zoe zz435415 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 11:24:41 EDT 2016

Hey Pals!

This Thursday we are having a team dinner with the mens team! After practice at around 7pm we will meet at the shelter to start cooking up hot dogs and s’mores! Below is the sign up list for this… It would be really great if we could leave a few things for the guys to bring haha but let’s definitely try to fill what we can. Not everyone needs to bring something. Maybe if you didn’t bring something to taco night then bring something this time. Also, if you can’t make it, it’s okay! But it would be cool if we could all come!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fSwrrQncLlTQoJgEpB31ak-sRWroLJvOwcmizWtn4g8/edit?usp=sharing

NOVICE:

I need your info so I can put it on our websites roster! I need you first and last name, year, hometown, and previous school.

Here is the website if you wanna see what I mean:

https://www.ohio.edu/orgs/wcrew/roster.html

Here is the link to the google doc where you can enter your info! :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mzzudak55Z89STB2iYx7aB8XvAFXXmCZp5ChfXYXMvM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks Pals!

Zoe

College of Fine Arts
Bachelors of Interior Architecture
Ohio University Class of 2019
Ohio University Women’s Crew, Vice President

zz435415 at ohio.edu<mailto:zz435415 at ohio.edu>