[OUWC] Community service - dog shelter

Smith, Jessica js726613 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:44:22 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

The dog shelter has a new policy where we have to fill out volunteer forms in person in front of an employee, and then it takes a week or two to process before we can start volunteering. I would like to get shifts/times where groups of us can drive over to fill out forms so we can get those out of the way and start volunteering. If we chose one given time on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, could every girl try to get in one of those times and complete a form? We would need one or two girls who can drive/have a car with each group. We should try to go during their volunteer hours, and these are Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30-4:30, Wednesday: 10:30 to 6:30.

We can talk in the groupme about what times work for groups to go together, but here are some suggestions to work based on:

Tuesday anytime between 12:00 to 3:00, Wednesday at 5:30, and Thursday at 3:00? Just trying to throw out different times each day so hopefully something works. If times that work for the majority don't work for you, try your best to get in on your own time and complete a form.

Friendly reminder that if you're doing any community service, let me know before it happens and we can get hours for it! Every member should be aiming to contribute 20 hours - get your work to count for you!

Thanks fam,

Jessica Nicole Smith
Psychology Major, Ohio University 2018
Community Service Chair, Ohio Women's Crew
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
Js726613 at ohio.edu<mailto:Js726613 at ohio.edu> | (614) 420 - 4450