[OUWC] One last email

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Thu May 19 16:00:21 EDT 2016

Hi pals [😊]

I wanted to send one last email to congratulate you all on a fantastic spring season and a great year!

For those who went to Dadvail last week, thank you for giving up a week of your summer so we could represent OUWC at the largest collegiate regatta. That's kind of a big deal! Everyone did a great job racing, volunteering, and cheering each other on and I'm so thankful that we were able to do that. And for those of you who couldn't make it; we definitely missed you, but don't worry we did a few power 10's for y'all [😉]

I want to thank you all for being such a wonderful team to work with. I truly enjoyed my time with you guys this year and each and every one of you made getting up for those cold, early morning practices worth it. I looked forward to practice every morning and starting my day with you guys. It's gonna be a big adjustment to wake up and not start my day with y'all.

I loved watching you guys learn about rowing and it was great to be able to be a part of that for almost all of you. Don't forget to keep pushing yourselves and don't stop learning about the sport, our team, and each other.

I hope to make it to a race this fall to see you guys! If not, I'll definitely be down for homecoming weekend [😝]

Good luck this summer with jobs, internships and classes. Stay in shape this summer! (It'll make fall season that much easier if you do!) And get ready for a whole new batch of novice this fall that will fall in love with rowing and our team, just like you guys did.

I'll see you soon pals!

Lurx