[OUWC] FROM LEXI

Larkin-Gero, Emma el785913 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:44:34 EDT 2016

Top O' the morning to ya! (late morning anyway)

Happy St. Patrick's Day pals!

Unfortunately last night the nomination list got lost in the transfer between the computer in Porter and sending it out and it's gone. A few of us have written out what we can remember for the nominations but there may be some that we forgot or some that we added by accident.

I've attached the list that has been reconstructed. Please look at it and if your name is missing from a position that you were nominated for let me know and I'll add you.

Additionally, if your name is in a position that you were not nominated for, please let me know. Also, don't forget that you can continue to nominate up through next week. Just shoot me an email with your nomination, it can be for yourself too. If you change your mind on a position you're nominated for, again, let me know and I'll take your name off.

I apologize for the mix up pals. Take a look at it and let me know if there's a problem.

Have a great rest of your day! I hope you're all wearing some green today too!

(P.S. This picture is not from Lexi)

[cid:1168df89-0273-4f59-a96b-297cf4f14597]