[OUWC] Nominations!

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 15 14:02:06 EDT 2016

Howdy ho junior rangers!

So nominations for elections are tomorrow at our GM! GM starts at 8 in Porter 108.

We'll run over a few more reminders about spring season and relay this weekend and then we'll move on to nominations.

I attached the by-laws to this email so you can review them one more time and see what each position is responsible for. This is your last chance to contact any of the current exec members to inquire about their position. Think about the positions on the board and the people that currently occupy them. And then think about who would fit them best. Think about spring break and what you saw individuals doing that would make them a good fit for one of the positions.

We'll run through the nomination process briefly once more before we start, that way we're all on the same page.

Let me know if you have questions!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies