[OUWC] GM Reminder!

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:20:54 EST 2016

Howdy pals!

I hope you're all recovered from spring break! I had a great time with you all! Everyone worked hard and did well, I'm really looking forward to spring season [&#X1f603]  Now that we're into spring season and racing is only a few weeks away, our meetings will be weekly again.

This is just a reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow at 8pm in Porter 108. We'll be going over things that are right around the corner for us like Relay for Life! Remember we're supposed to come up with a game or activity for our team that has to do with Russia, our country for the event! Come with ideas!

We'll also go over a few more things about nominations/elections for exec board positions. We'll do nominations next week and elections the following week. Start thinking about the exec positions and use this week to think about if you would like a position or not and ask questions about the positions and find out if that's something you would like to do. Or if you don't want to run for a position, still ask questions so you can make an informed choice on who you think would do well in those positions.

Let me know if you have questions and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies
Ohio University Class of 2016