[OUWC] Bedlofts

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 12 08:07:29 EDT 2016

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer thus far. It's that time again to think about Bedlofts. Everyone is required to attend both shifts. This is our biggest fundraiser that we do, so it's important that we continue working with Bedlofts! I know that this isn't the most enjoyable thing that we do, but hey who doesn't want to go back to Athens early?!

Shift 1: August 11th-14th

Shift 2: August 18th-20th

I need EVERYONE to email/call/text me responding with their availability. I also realize that some of our teammates will have class, live out of the state, live out of the country, an already scheduled family vacation or have mandatory work. I will be accommodating to these factors but YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PRIOR COMITMENT. Mindy will be sending out more details, as it gets closer like moving in early, housing, etc.

Thank you,

Carly

email: cd624312 at ohio.edu

phone: 513-582-4409