[OUWC] January Things

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 5 20:56:05 EST 2016

Hi All!

Hope your holidays were wonderful and y’all got some much needed rest and relaxation!

Just wanted to send a heads up about what’s coming up this month when it comes to crew and money and things.

The 27th, which is the last Wednesday is January, is when dues are due for this month.
Also, the first half of the payment for our spring break trip is due that same day. We split up the payments for camp so one half will be due in January and the other half will be due in February.

As of right now, the first payment for the trip is: $297.00

Now yes, I know that is a lot and a scary number to see but I’m sending this email now so you guys can get prepared. Running with getting prepared, the candle sale is coming to an end and once we have all of the official numbers, that first price will change for those who sold candles. I’ll touch base with all of you individually when I have the final numbers.

As always, PLEASE PLEASE contact me if you need to set up some sort of payment plan. I’d be more than happy to work with you.

Enjoy your last week at home and can’t wait to see your shining faces Monday morning!

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Biological Sciences
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949