[OUWC] PLEASE READ: Second Camp Payment

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 11 16:00:50 EST 2016

Hi All!

I am moving the second camp payment date from February 17th to February 24th which is the general meeting we are having right before we leave for camp. I will have updated totals for that second payment after we get a final number from the pancake breakfast. I’ll try to get those emails out to you all by Sunday night at the latest.

If you guys have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Biological Sciences
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949