[OUWC] next weeks water practice

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 27 15:43:49 EDT 2016

Hello! I'm sorry it has taken so long to get some sort of schedule out for next week. There are a lot of factors that go into making it. There will be a morning practice and an evening practice, both with 8's. Right now we have 15 rowers going to Cleveland. We are hoping to race an 8 and a 4. Keep in mind that not everyone will row, so attendance and the work you put in to the next couple of weeks are crucial.

I attached an excel with the boat lineups. If you see any MAJOR problems with this schedule please email me. I'll try to do my best to make it work for everyone that is practicing. I'm hoping by the end of the week we will have our boat line ups for Cleveland. Next Friday is our 5k run with the novice. I want everyone to be there unless you have a 7:30. We are going to meet at ping at 6:15 and then walk over to the bike path by the stadium. Also note that on Friday we will all be going out in the evening. I want to take a 4 out, and we will switch around lineups to see what works best.

That being said, if you aren't racing in Cleveland I have you as a back up next week. I wish we had enough girls where everyone could go out, but with only two boats and working with 18 different schedules it makes it very tricky. Once we figure out our lineups for the race, we can try to figure out a way where everyone can go out on the water.

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017