[OUWC] Community service summer hours and hockey

Smith, Jessica js726613 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 24 20:59:30 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

If any of you did something over the summer that counts as community service hours, let me know! If you don't know if what you did counts as community service, just email or text me.

If you did do things over the summer that could contribute, please email me this information:
*        Name of community service project
*        Beginning and end date of your service
*        Location
*        Description of service provided
*        Contact name (whoever was responsible for the event)
*        The phone number of this contact
*        How many hours you did this for

And lastly, I have the dates for hockey games so I thought I'd let you all know with plenty of advance. These are all Saturdays.
*        September 24th
*        October 1st
*        October 8th
*        October 22nd
*        November 5th
*        November 19th
*        December 3rd
*        December 10th

We only need one person at each game. You can email me if any of these dates work for you (the sooner the better!)

Thanks bam fam,
Jessica Nicole Smith
Psychology Major, Ohio University 2018
Community Service Chair, Ohio Women's Crew
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
Js726613 at ohio.edu<mailto:Js726613 at ohio.edu> | (614) 420 - 4450