[OUWC] Fwd: Race for a Reason

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 16:58:03 EDT 2016

Hey pals,

These are the race for a reason instructions from Mindy!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Leen, Melinda" <ml592513 at ohio.edu<mailto:ml592513 at ohio.edu>>
Date: April 18, 2016 at 4:45:12 PM EDT
To: "Hipp, Lexi" <ah661711 at ohio.edu<mailto:ah661711 at ohio.edu>>, "James, Emily" <jj249413 at ohio.edu<mailto:jj249413 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Race for a Reason

Hey Fam,

Please follow the instructions below to register for R4R. The majority consensus is that we're running the mud run, but you are welcome to participate in whichever event you would like. Remember, half of your registration fee comes back to us and will be donated to the Williams family. Do it for Hux.

1. Go to www.ohioraceforareason.com<http://www.ohioraceforareason.com>

2. Click "Register"

3. Click "Register" again next to OhioHealth Race for a Reason

4. Click "Get Registered" 5K/Mud Run/ 3K"

5. Select Individual Registration for the event of your choosing.

6. Enter your email address.

7. Input personal information then click "Continue Registration"

8. Select t-shirt size

9. Under "What's your reason?" Scroll down and select OU Crew (Women's). Finish answering question and then hit continue.

10. Initial, agree to the terms, sign, then click "Pay Now"

11. Follow the payment process however it applies to you. Review your information and submit.

You will receive an email confirmation when the process is complete. I will send out another email (probably tomorrow) with the link to our IMAthlete fundraising page so we can share it on social media.

V/R,

Melinda Leen
Sociology-Criminology
(937) 726-6205

"You cannot run away from a weakness. You must sometimes fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?" -Robert Louis Stevenson