[OUWC] Awards and Evals Pals

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:47:26 EDT 2016

Yello everybody!

A couple of quick things about the GM tonight.

We will be voting on awards tonight that will be presented at our end of the year banquet on the 21st. There are 3 awards and they, and the descriptions of them, are below:

1. Most Improved - This award usually goes to a novice, but it doesn't have to! This is someone who has consistently continued to improve throughout their time on the team. They're continuously working hard to get better and are always determined to do their best.

2. Sportsmanship - This person is a very spirited individual! A person who is always in our corner cheering the team on. This is someone who makes the best out of all situations, has good sportsmanship, and has a positive attitude on and off the water.

3. L.E.A.D. (Leadership, Excellence, Academics, Dedication) - This award goes to a person who exhibits all 4 of these things in everything they do. They're a leader in all that they do and they excel at it. They exhibit excellence in crew and in being committed to their academics as well as dedicated to the team.

Read these over and start to think about who deserves each of these awards. You can vote from anyone on our roster for any of these awards. We'll do this tonight at the meeting!

We'll also be doing a mid-season evaluation just to see where we are with things so be prepared for that as well.

Have a great rest of your Wednesday! See you tonight!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies
Ohio University Class of 2016