[OUWC] HOTO Travel Pack

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 23:21:36 EDT 2015

Hey guys! Hope your week is going well. Only a couple more days then we leave for Pittsburgh. I have attached the travel pack. Please read over it so we can discuss it at the meeting tomorrow. Remember we don't have classes this Friday because of "reading" day. So we will be leaving a little earlier.

Thanks!

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair and Safety Officer
360.433.7563