[OUWC] RACE WEEK and Team Dinner!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 21:08:23 EDT 2015

IT'S RACE WEEK!!!

Yay!! So like we discussed at the meeting last week, we'll be having a team dinner this Thursday night! Tacos are on the menu for the evening with desserts, and other sides as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wgHhTcMSfBft5zQaZJz6qp0GRMHGPI80blMthr_m_Qc/edit?usp=sharing

I attached a link to a google doc so everyone can sign up for stuff. Please sign up to bring something! If you guys have questions about anything just let me know.

Also, we have a meeting tomorrow night at 8 in Porter 108 like usual. Another reminder that we will have open exec at 7:45 until 8. If you want to come talk to the exec board about anything, this is a great chance. If you have an announcement to make during the meeting, we ask that you come talk to us first and we can put it in the power point and make it smoother for you.

GET PUMPED FOR SATURDAY!!!! Start getting excited! Make sure you're taking care of yourselves and get ready to race! I'm so excited for this race and I hope you all are too!

See you soon!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President