[OUWC] Dues

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:55:57 EDT 2015

Hey ladies!

Just a quick reminder that dues for September are due Wednesday the 24th which is next Wednesday. Please please please contact me if you need a payment plan or if you won’t be able to pay on that Wednesday. I always have my phone on me so feel free to shoot me a text or email and I’ll work something out for you! My phone number is the last line in this email.

Also, per request I will attach the payment schedule of the dues for this year. The breakdown for this year is 7 months with dues of $60 per month. If you want to pay all of them up front that is completely fine. These dates are pretty close to when university dues are due so if it becomes too much of a conflict I can adjust them accordingly.

If y’all have any questions regarding dues shoot me a text or email and I’ll do my best to answer them for y’all!

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Human Biology
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949

[cid:0E2BE760-1795-4459-9EC0-7463604741E0]