[OUWC] GM reminder!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:52:16 EDT 2015

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesday means we have a general meeting tonight in Porter 108 at 8pm. These meetings are mandatory!! If you have class or work at this time and can't make it, that's fine but you need to let me know. Also, if you can't make it to a meeting it is your responsibility to read the minutes that get sent out afterwards.

Also, if you received an email from Casey yesterday about filling out the info sheet, please make sure you print it out and fill it out and bring it to the meeting tonight!

As always, if you guys have questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask me. My cell phone number is 419-577-5748. Feel free to text or call me with any questions or concerns.

I'll see you all tonight!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone