[OUWC] It's race week!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 13:28:57 EDT 2015

Hi ladies!

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday so far!

This is a reminder about our general meeting tomorrow night in Porter 108 at 8pm. These meetings are mandatory! It's important that you come to them so you know what's going on. If you can't make it to a meeting because of class or work, you need to let me know.

NOVICE LADIES!
I know several of you have already filled out your AOR's on imleagues and that's great! However, several of you have not done them or have been denied and have not fixed them. Please go on to your imleagues account and check to make sure yours is done correctly. If you're not sure if yours is done right or not, ask me and I can let you know. If any of you want to come watch the varsity race in Cleveland this weekend you must have your AOR done by 5pm tonight!

My cell phone number is 419-577-5748. You can call or text me with any questions you have about AOR's, meetings, or anything else.

Have a great rest of your day!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone