[OUWC] MORE SERVICE STUFF WOOO!

Rzesutock, Virginia vr751612 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:44:59 EDT 2015

Happy Tuesday!

I have more dates for people to sign up for! Its important that you sign up to at least one of these and email me! So please sign up!!!!!!

This service opportunity is brought to you by the Swim team. You have to be there forty five minutes early for a quick training session. Mostly you'll be recording times at the meets.

So the dates/times are:

October 30 @ 5pm

November 13 @5pm

January 30 @ 1 pm

Sign up for any of those times! Also I need people to sign up still for the Hockey games!

Dec 12 still has nobody. report time is 7:15pm.

Thank you!

Virginia Rzesutock

vr751612 at ohio.edu