[OUWC] GM tonight!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 7 13:05:43 EDT 2015

Ay yo!

It's race week!!! Again!!

Last race of the season! Yay! So we have a meeting tonight like we always do, in Porter 108 at 8pm. We'll be going over the travel pack in more detail as there may be some changes in it before Friday. Also, we'll be going over guidelines for Cedar Point for next weekend as well.

Don't forget that we have open exec after the meeting for anyone who needs/wants to stick around to talk to the exec board or a certain member of exec.

Get pumped ladies! It's gonna be a good weekend!

See you tonight! [😊]

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President

P.S. If none of our boats do this I'll be a happy camper this weekend [😝]

[cid:c481de20-ff32-42be-841a-030095d85d9e]

Or this...

[cid:60afb9b2-4ed5-4c2d-8dab-d87b71cd893e]