[OUWC] Apparel Order Form

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:19:37 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

I attached the order form for apparel, please fill this out and give it to me at the meeting on Wednesday. If this is too soon, then please let me know sooner rather than later.   I am hoping to place the order Friday afternoon. However, I cannot place the order until everyone has paid.

 I also attached a picture of what logos will go on each article of clothing. Disregard the green font color on the crew neck and the long sleeve. The logo will most likely be white so it shows up on the shirt.

Also don't forget you can always text me if you want a gray shirt or any of the old apparel. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

-Casey