[OUWC] game night!

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 1 12:14:50 EST 2015

Hello ladies [😊]  I hope that everyone had an awesome Halloween! I just wanted to send out some details for tomorrow's game night. We reserved room 105 in Porter at 6 pm. Feel free to bring games and snacks. We are going to hook up the big screen so we can play video games, and we will also do board games and such. If you can only come for a little, that is fine. I know we are getting closer and closer to the end of the semester, so that means more school work, but this will be a perfect study break [😊]  I hope to see all of you there! Enjoy your Sunday!

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017