[OUWC] Regattas

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 20 11:13:50 EDT 2015

Hey!

So I just wanted to get a number of girls who will be leaving the Cincinnati Regatta early or will not be coming back to Athens with us. Remember you must always tell me in advance if you are leaving a regatta early or anything of that sort.

Also, I would like for you guys to tell me which Regatta's you can and cannot attend. This is very important for lodging accommodations. I have attached the regatta schedule for April.

Thanks! And get pumped for Relay!!!!

[cid:6273c8a5-ca44-4f03-9fcf-e06e05e28853]

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair
360.433.7563