[OUWC] US Rowing and Such

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:16:17 EDT 2015

Hey Guys!

A couple things. I still need the other half of camp payments from some of you guys. If you don't remember how much you owe please Call/Text/Email me. Contact me ASAP, don't make me hunt you down..

The other thing is everyone needs to renew their US Rowing waivers. This is so that you can all row in the spring. It will only take a couple minutes. Just click the link below, log-in, read and sign the waiver.

http://www.usrowing.org/MembersOnly/MbrHome.aspx

If you can't remember your Member ID let me know and I can send it to you.

And here is Rudy to make your day better!!!

[X]

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair
360.433.7563