[OUWC] General Meeting Tonight!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 28 12:13:30 EST 2015

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that we have a general meeting tonight in our usual room Porter 108 at 9. We'll be signing contracts for camp tonight and you all got your emails from Tara the other day.

Remember if you can't be at the meeting tonight you have to let me know! Call me, text me, email me, I don't care. Also, if you're unable to make it to the meeting you have to find a time to meet with Tara to sign your camp contract.

See you all tonight!

Lex :)

[cid:018722f6-ac1d-49c1-9182-447d3ed2ed1b]?