[OUWC] Community service (PLEASE READ ALL)

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:28:23 EST 2015

Hello my loves!

First of all, GREAT job with the workout this morning. Remember that we do all of this so we can kill it on the water.

Second of all, I updated the google doc with the dates for hockey. Here are the dates in case you can't access the google doc:

Jan. 17- Cortney Weissenborn

Jan. 31- EMPTY (someone please take this)

Feb. 7- Ellenie Davila

For Hockey games, make sure you arrive at the arena by 7:15. And as always let me know if you have any conflicts.

Third, we will be doing Relay for life on March 20 at 6 pm in Walter Field house. Everyone is expected to attend this event, unless you have some really important reason. We plan on staying all night this year so we can really get some good community service hours in. To sign up go to: relayforlife.org/ou ?and join our team, Ohio Women's Crew. ?Start sharing with your friends and family on Facebook to raise money for the event.

Last, I promise I'm almost done, if you did community service hours over break, PLEASE, let me know so I can fill out the proper forms.

Have a wonderful day,

Kaila

Remove preview

Kaila Busken