[OUWC] General Meeting Tonight!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 14 12:50:45 EST 2015

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't get this reminder out sooner but don't forget about our general meeting tonight at 9pm in Porter 108 which is the same place we met last semester.

Please be there on time so we can get started on time and get out of there sooner. Also, if you absolutely, positively, cannot be at the meeting you MUST let me know! If you're not at the meetings it's your responsibility not only to let me know in advance, but also to read through the minutes and know what we talked about at the meeting. If you still have questions after that, then let me know but read the minutes first!

I'll see you all tonight at 9!

Lex :)