[OUWC] Let's goooo spring season!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 10 02:40:09 EST 2015

?Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful break and are having a great start to the new year! I can't wait to get back to Athens and see you all!

So, I'll start by saying that we will start up again with practices this Monday morning in Ping like usual. I understand it's the first day of the semester but we need to hit the ground running. Spring break is closer than we think and we need to train for it like it's our first race.

Speaking of spring break, the payments for spring break will be broken up into two installments. One before we leave for Florida and one after we get back. The first date of payment will be the first week of February and the second installment will be due the week of March 15th. We'll be reminding you plenty of times before those dates approach. Right now we don't know the exact amount that will be due for each member because there are still some late candle orders coming in that Elisa is calculating. We should know by this week though so we'll let you know as soon as we can. Don't forget that payment plans are always an option!

Also, more about practices this semester; we will be having Saturday afternoon practices in addition to having practice 4 times a week. We will still have our Wednesday's off, but to be competitive this season we need to have Saturday practices. They wouldn't be until noon while we're in Ping. That could change later in the semester as the weather warms up. Also, bring a bathing suit back to campus if you don't have one there already. We're going to mix in swimming this semester for some different workouts. If you don't have a bathing suit or whatever, a sports bra and spandex will be just fine.

Lastly, please keep sharing our GoFundMe page! It still only has one donation towards it and I know we can do better than that! From what I've heard from Elisa so far you all did a tremendous job with the candle sale and I couldn't be happier to hear that! Remember the more we advertise and get the page and word out, the less you'll have to pay for spring break!

Like I said, I can't wait to see you all, I've missed everyone so much! I'm excited to start strong this semester and do well at our races this season!

Enjoy your last few days at home with friends and family and I'll see you all dark and early on Monday morning in Ping!?

Lex :)