[OUWC] Travel pack

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 18:58:48 EST 2015

Hey guys!

I have attached the travel pack. We just have to get through Friday and we are on our way!!

Also If you guys could please renew your USRowing membership. The link is below:

http://www.usrowing.org/sitefinity/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/MembersOnly/MbrHome.aspx

Just login, and resign the waiver. No need to get a new account. If you cannot remember your Login ID just email or text me. I have them all on file.

Thanks!

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair
360.433.7563