[OUWC] Green Fever

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:41:48 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

Great news! For our latest fundraiser we have teamed up with Green Fever<https://www.facebook.com/OHIOGreenFever>! We are currently selling the Green Fever Shirts for the Ohio University Men's Basketball<https://www.facebook.com/OhioUniversityMensBasketball> game on February 24th against Bowling Green! The Green Fever shirts are $12 and include a coupon book worth over $900! The shirts can be paid for in check, cash, or card.  Or you can purchase one online and include the word "rowing" in the comments section. I have shared the status on our Facebook page, so please share it! Talk to your friends, roommates, and hall-mates and try and get them to purchase one one of the shirts! I will have the box at practice tomorrow. Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks,

http://www.ohiobobcats.com/greenfever/
Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015