[OUWC] apparel

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 14 12:34:46 EST 2015

Hey guys,

Good news! The order for the spring break tank tops was placed. They should arrive in Athens in a week! Because we got a couple more people to order them and some discounts, the tanks now only cost 18$ Once I get them and make sure the order was successful, I will ask for the money.  As of right now, I am setting the deadline date for the money Wednesday, February 25.

Other things happening in the apparel world.  Purchasing Unis and skins are coming up.  Everyone has to get a uni but the skins are optional.  If you would like to buy a brand new uni, they can cost up to 70$ but you can also buy a used one from a past rower that are still in good condition.  Usually the former rower charges around 30$ but that is just an estimate.  If you choose to buy a used one, keep in mind it is first come first serve and that you'll need to talk to the person selling it if you would like to buy it so start asking around soon.  At practice this week, I can bring both a couple unis and skins to get sizes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at any time.

Casey Sudetic