[OUWC] General meeting reminder

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 2 11:05:12 EST 2015

Good morning ladies!

I hope you all got some extra sleep today on our day off!

This is a reminder about our general meeting tonight in Porter 108 at 8pm. Please let me know if you can't make it so I know you're not just ditching. It's really important to come to the meeting so you know what's going on over Christmas break and other things.

Also, if you could bring $3 to the meeting tonight or on Friday, or to practice Thursday or Friday morning to help pay for pizza and drinks for our gift exchange on Friday that would be very helpful! If this is a problem for you, please come talk to me.

Otherwise, I'll see you all tonight!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President