[OUWC] Tomorrow's Practice - 8/26/15

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 25 11:35:42 EDT 2015

Heyyyooo!

So we had a great practice this morning! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went after being off the water for several months. Great work this morning ladies!

For those of you at practice this morning, you already know this, but tomorrow morning we will be in Ping at 6:30. We'll be rowing 5K's tomorrow morning! Haha that's not exciting but I'm excited. Please don't freak out though! I just need some base times for you guys so we can go up from there. Obviously I want everyone to try their hardest, but don't stress out about it. I'm not looking for any specific time in particular and you won't get in trouble for having a slow time or anything, trust me, mine won't be good either [😝]

Also, a reminder that our first interest meeting is tonight in Porter 103 at 6:30. The exec board will be there during the meeting, but for the rest of you if you want to come around 7 and wait outside until we're done, we'll come get you and you can come in and talk to the girls if you'd like. You don't have to if you're busy but that's an option. If you do decide to stop by, I ask that you wear some crew swag por favor.

Last thing! We're having a GM tomorrow at 8. Room and building is TBA, ideally it'll be in Porter but I'll double check.

I think that's everything for now, if I don't see you tonight, I'll see you tomorrow morning, dark and early!

- Lex [😊]

Also, this picture made me laugh a lot today [😝]

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President