[OUWC] Race for a Reason Registration!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 11:35:14 EDT 2015

Hola amigas,

As we went over in our meeting last night it is essentail that everyone registers for a race and as a fundrasier for Race for a Reason. Fundrasing is a mandatory component of this team and helps makes the team roll round. Here are the instructions:

Race Registration Steps:

  1.  Go to http://ohioraceforareason.com/
  2.  Click ‘Registration’ in the top menu bar
  3.  Select your race:Triathlon, Mud Run, 5K Run, or 3K Walk
  4.  Click sign up now
  5.  Hit REGISTER for thos event on the right hand side of the page.
  6.  Click individual registration
  7.  Fill out participant information make sure to choose OU Women's Crew as your reason.
  8.  Accept and initial the waiver
  9.  Then click checkout
  10. Fill out payment information
  11. Finally Submit order

Fundraiser Registration Steps:

  1.  Go to http://www.imathlete.com/donate/OhioUniversityWomensCrewTeam
  2.  Click become a fundrasier
  3.  It will then prompt you to create an I AM ATHELETE ACCOUNT
  4.  Once your account is created, you can become a fundrasier for OUWC
  5.  Then select your event.
  6.  Fill out fundrasier information
  7.  Fill out fundrasing details
  8.  Select: Raise money as an individual.
  9.  Date to complete fundrasing is 4/25/15
  10. Write a short blurb describing why you are rasing money.
  11. Then customize thank you notes .
  12. Finally hit launch campaign!

I know this was a lengthy email but is extremely important that we all register for this event. It should be really fun! Thanks guys and have a great Thursday!

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015