[OUWC] Community service

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 7 22:09:26 EDT 2015

As promised, I have attached what you should be writing in your letters to our U.S. military members.  Please try and hand write these letters. They are going to soldiers who are serving our country overseas, and its a simple and easy way to give them thanks for all that they do. If you're curious about more information you can find it at operationgratitude.com.

Also if you have any more community service hours, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I will even fill out the proper forms for you.

Here's the information I need:

1. Date of the project

2. What you did and where

3. A contact name