[OUWC] Race for a Reason!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:47:03 EDT 2015

Hello Ladies,

Our Race for a Reason page has been created! http://www.imathlete.com/donate/OhioUniversityWomensCrewTeam

Unlike previous years, we will actually be here for the event! Everyone must register for one of the races. You can sign up for the Triathlon, 5k, Mud Run, or 3k Walk - each of those races is $20. As a reminder, $10 of that will be given back to your club.

I am attaching a document to this email that will show you how to register for a race and how to become an individual fundraiser off of your main page. Taking the step of becoming an individual fundraiser is crucial for personalizing the donation process; please make sure you complete both registration and the individual fundraiser page.

  1.  ​Register for a race
  2.  Become an individual fundraiser off of our main page
  3.  Edit your own personal page
  4.  Share your page with the world!

Pleas let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great friday,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015