[OUWC] Rigging and other things!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 1 08:39:33 EDT 2014

Good morning ladies!

First of all, don't forget about our 5K this morning in just a little bit! Meet in front of Ping at 10!

Also, we need to rig our boats at some point and I know it's easier to do in the light than in the dark so if most everyone is free to go after the 5K, we can run out to Stroud's quickly and get them rigged and then you'll have the rest of your day.

Which brings me to my next point, water practices are going to be at 5:45. Pickups are going to be at 5:15 and we need to be at Stroud's at 5:30 and hopefully we can get on the water by 5:45. I'm sorry this is so early but unfortunately this is the best time for everyone.

I'll see you all in a little bit!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone