[OUWC] varsity jackets

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 27 22:39:19 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Here is a current list of information I have on varsity jackets.  If you are not on the list and would like to be please let me know and if you want to be taken off the list please let me know as well.  Make sure every bit of information is correct and if there is no size or name filled in, that means I was not given that information.

I will place the order, and then the boathouse adviser will send me exact prices for every jacket. After that I will be collecting money for the jackets and once the boathouse adviser receives all the money, then the order will be processed and our jackets will start being made.

Remember, dues must be paid for before you can order it.  If you have questions about dues, ask J.  Once dues are paid for and all the information is correct I will send it to the boathouse adviser.

Thanks,

Casey